Our grill has moved to a new location!

You should be automatically redirected in few seconds. If not, visit
http://thedailygrill.in
and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, February 10, 2008

The Daily Grill-10

Q 1: Connect.


Q2: I am a Mechanical Engineer from the Maharashtra Institute of Technology. He did my post-graduation in manufacturing from SP Jain Institute of Management and Research. I was recently in news for my brain child project which will revolutionise the era.This project has been undertaken to keep a promise. I have also done similar feat in the same field. Do you have any I.DE.A who am I?

Q3: Connect the pics to get a name of the brand:


Q4: Identify the logo

Q5: Identify the famous personality
[Hint: Think HR]

---------------------------
Answers:
1.Year 2010. [Asian Games 2010 , Commonwealth Games Delhi 2010, FIFA World Cup 2010, TCS Vision Global top 10 by 2010]
2.Girish Wagh.
3.Kellogs brand.
4.Novelis.
5.Abrahm Maslow.

Winners [All correct]
Vinaytosh Mishra-IMNU
R Ganesh-IMNU
Priyank Shah-IMNU

No comments: